- In performance of the obligation arising from article 8 section 1 point 1 and article 20 section 1 points 2 and 3 of the Act on Providing Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (uniform text in the Journal Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended) and article 173 section 1 point 1 of the Telecommunications Law (uniform text in the Journal Laws of 2014, item 243, as amended), these Rules are hereby established for the website of the Law Firm [Kancelaria Ożóg Tomczykowski].
- These Rules set out the principles of using the Law Firm’s Website, including the conditions of ordering, sending and receiving Event Messages and conditions of filing CVs by way of the Website.
- The entity responsible for the Website is the Law Firm.
- These Rules are made available free of charge on the website https://ozogtomczykowski.pl in the form enabling their free-of-charge fixing, retaining, and retrieving by the Website User. The content of these Rules may be fixed and reproduced by the User by way of any technique, on any carrier and for any purpose connected with using the Law Firm’s Website and taking advantage of its services.
- Unless the Rules provide otherwise, the terms capitalised herein have the following meanings:
Controller – a personal data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), further: “GDPR”;
Personal Data – personal data within the meaning of the GDPR
Law Firm – the law firm Kancelaria Ożóg Tomczykowski Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 93, 02-001 Warszawa, entered in the business register kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw in Warsaw under number KRS 0000183769, tax identification number NIP 526 27 34 243, statistical number REGON 015610913;
Rules – the rules made available on the website https://ozogtomczykowski.pl;
Website – the Law Firm’s website https://ozogtomczykowski.pl;
User – any entity using the Website;
Newsletter – information on events, publications and any other actions in which persons from the Law Firm participate, sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User; the Newsletter can be ordered on the Website in the tab “Newsletter”.
Principles of using the Law Firm’s Website
- The Rules lay down the principles of operating the Website.
- The Website can be used free of charge, voluntarily, by all Users.
- The use of the Website by the User means the acceptance of the provisions hereof.
User’s rights and obligations
- Each User is obliged to use the Website in accordance with these Rules, legal regulations, and established customs.
- The Rules prohibit in particular:
- providing untrue or misleading information or personal data;
- disseminating information about the Website contents which is untrue or contravenes the law or established customs;
- violating in any way the personal rights of the Law Firm, persons related to it, or third parties;
- interfering in the Website operation, in particular in the Website code; using or uploading viruses, worms, Trojan horses, disallowed extensions and other mechanisms than may adversely affect the Website operation, or the Law Firm’s or the Users’ software or equipment.
Technical requirements and cookies
- The Website can be used if the User has a device with Internet access and a browser.
- The User may prevent the storage of cookie files on the end device by an appropriate configuration of the Internet browser.
- The User may delete cookie files stored on the end device by using appropriate functions of the Internet browser or other software. Cookie deletion methods can be found at appropriate Internet browser addresses, e.g.:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek,
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Services of ordering and sending Newsletter
- Any User who uses the Law Firm’s Website can order the Newsletter.
- Ordering this service requires the User to enter his/her e-mail address in the “e-mail” box on the Website and to accept the Rules.
- The Newsletter is ordered free of charge. The User gives consent to immediately start the Newsletter delivery service.
- The User can resign from the Newsletter delivery service at any time by way of sending appropriate information to the e-mail address email@example.com.
CV filing service
- Any User who uses the Website can file his/her CV in order to participate in the Law Firm’s recruitment process, by way of using the tab “Career” and the e-mail address indicated.
- In order for a CV to be filed, consent must be given to enable the Law Firm to process the personal data contained in the CV.
- In respect of the Personal Data presented by the User by using the Website, the Law Firm acts as a Controller. Personal Data may be in particular an e-mail address provided in connection with the Newsletter being ordered (§ 6) or personal data contained in a CV if a job application is filed by means of the Website (§ 7).
- The Controller will process Personal Data in accordance with applicable law, in particular the GDPR and other provisions of generally applicable data protection regulations.
- The Controller applies technical measures needed to prevent electronically transmitted Personal Data from being obtained or modified by unauthorised persons. In particular, in the forms enabling ordering the Newsletter and filing CVs the Controller uses appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security of Personal Data processing.
- The data processing purpose in a concrete situation, together with other information required under the law, is given while the Personal Data is being collected.
Contact and complaints
- The Law Firm exercises due care in order to ensure the correct operation of its Website. The User can express reservations about the Website operation at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User using the services described in § 6 and § 7 of these Rules can file complaints at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The reservations and complaints referred to in points 1 and 2 above should contain detailed description of the reservation and the User’s e-mail address, so that the Law Firm can send the User its response.
- The Law Firm may request the User to provide additional information needed for its response.
- The Law Firm is obliged to respond within 14 days from full information being received, including a detailed description of the reservation and the User’s e-mail address.
- Due to technical reasons, irregularities in operation or a breakdown may occur, preventing or hindering the Website use. Also periodic terminations of access to the Website may occur due to its modernisation.
- The Law Firm will not be liable for the undue operation or inaccessibility of the Website arising from or connected with the causes indicated in point 1 above or other causes independent of the Law Firm.
Amendment to the Rules
- The Law Firm is entitled to amend these Rules.
- Amended Rules will enter into effect once the amendment to the Rules is placed on the Website, or on another date indicated in such an amendment.
- These Rules are governed by Polish law.
- Matters that are not regulated herein will be governed by applicable regulations, in particular the Polish Civil Code (uniform text in the Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), the GDPR and other provisions of generally applicable data protection regulations.